ilFornino Professional Plus Wood Fired Pizza Oven – One Flat Cooking Area, Adjustable Height-High Grade Stainless…From ilFornino
- ilFornino Professional is assembled in Elmsford, New York. It is an upgrade to ilFornino Professional Series. Ready to cook in 22 minutes! Comes with 1 Professional Peel- 1 Brush.
- One-Flat-Cooing-Surface â¢Adjust the height of your oven for personal comfort.â¢ Two side cooking tables. If you have any questions please call us Toll Free at 877-302-6660 or 914-347-3178.
- High Grade Stainless Steel construction 304 Stainless with a thicker gauge. Higher gauge Stainless Steel than the original ilFornino basic oven.
- ilFornino Professional Plus Series- is an upgrade from the ilFornino Professional Series pizza oven. Upgrades include Adjustable Height- One-Flat-Cooking-Surface - Two side Preparation Tables- Stabilizer Bar.
- ilFornino Professional Plus Series is made with high-density insulation that will keep your oven 5 times more insulated than the traditional pizza oven. Two heavy ceramic blankets insulation layered between the double wall of stainless steel dome plus a third layer of ceramic insulation for optimum heat retention.
ilFornino Professional Plus Wood Fired Pizza Oven is an upgrade from the ilForninoÂ® Professional Series pizza oven. It has a traditional Napolitano Oven with a modern look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with 2 layers of refractory ceramic fiber insulation blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours. High Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction. 800 Â°F Thermometer door mounted. One-Flat-Cooking-Surface. The ilFornino Professional Plus Series flooring is made from 1 Â½” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. ilFornino Professional Plus Series comes with a Stainless Steel Stand, Side Preparation Tables, Extra Support Bars, and casters for easy maneuverability. The oven height is adjustable from 30″ up to 42″ for your personal comfort. Heats up in as little as 25-30 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 70 seconds. ilFornino Professional Plus Series is proudly assembled from local materials in Elmsford, New York. It includes a Professional Peel, a Brush, and a CD Manual with startup video. If you have any questions please call us Toll Free at 877-302-6660 or 914-347-3178.More Details and Pricing »