36″ Steel Fire Ring with Cooking GrateFrom Titan
- â¢ Upper draft holes provided ventilation for the fire â¢ High Temp Paint will prevent rust for years
- â¢ Cooking grate: 15.5" x 19.5" (300 Sq. in.) â¢ Height: 7 3/4"
- â¢ Heavy duty 10ga thick rolled steel â¢ Grill swivels 180 degrees
- â¢ Two 1/2" thick anchor pins allow the Fire Ring to tip back for easy cleaning and to prevent theft â¢ 5 Lower Drain Holes to prevent rust and ventilate fire
- â¢ Diameter: 36" â¢ Weight: 60 lbs
This heavy duty fire ring is like the one used by the U.S. Forrest Service and is great for all of your outdoor cooking and campfire needs. Solid 1/2″ thick cooking grate provides durability and longevity and swivels out of the way when not in use. The grill grate can be permanently attached with the included bolt or could be left off for easy removal. The anchor pins can be set in concrete for permanent placement. The Titan Fire Ring is rolled from 10ga thick steel plate and formed with a 1″ wide flange around the top. The flange provides extra strength against heat warpage and eliminates a vertical edge.More Details and Pricing »